The Sims 4’s school system is one of the game’s most underwhelming additions. Since our young and teenage Sims “disappear” when they go to school, we rarely experience it.
The game’s content is also very lacking when there is no school to attend. To help, I’ll explain how to use the Go to School add-on for The Sims 4!
How about sending your Sims to class in Sims 4?
Without a mod, unfortunately, your Sims can’t accompany you to class. In the game, your Sims can go to school, but you don’t have to go along. You can’t see what goes on at school since they vanish while they’re there. However, this is easily resolved by installing the Go to School add-on.
The greatest difference this mod makes is that you can now interact with your Sims even when they are in class.
They’re under your watchful eye and under your command just as if they were at home. In addition, the ability to attend classes is something that many players have requested since the game’s inception.
The Sims 4 Go to School expansion pack looks interesting, so let’s check it out.
The Sims 4 Go to School Mod Pack V4 is the official name for the Go to School add-on. Zerbu, a mod maker frequently featured on SnootySims, made it.
Even though it was released in 2017, the Go to School mod is still one of the most downloaded and used mods for the game. When it came out, it was a huge hit, so I recommend giving it a shot.
Here’s a list of the best features that this mod has to offer!
- Classrooms work just like they do in the real world, so your Sim can go to class with other Sims.
- The school has a Principal, Teachers, a Janitor, and a School Counselor, just like every other school.
- There are five subjects: personal development, problem-solving, creative arts, health and fitness, and science and technology. Every day has a different topic.
- Favorite Subjects: Your Sim can choose his or her favorite subjects at school and get moodlets that make him or her feel good or bad.
- There are two new places to hold events: an elementary school and a high school. This mod won’t work without these buildings in your neighborhood. Unless you use these places, your Sim won’t be able to go to school.
I’d encourage you to discover the other great additions to this mod on your own time. In short, the Go to School mod contains everything you need to simulate a school year in The Sims 4. It includes all the features you could want in a scholastic mod, so give it a go.
How Do You Use The Go To School Mod?
The Sims 4 Go to School mod is the most useful educational feature in the game. In order to begin using the mod, you must first obtain and install it.
The second step is to locate one of the two new streets on a parcel of land. The third step is to enroll your Sims in classes.
If you follow this procedure, everything will work out. The enormous and intriguing school building is open for your Sim to explore.
Remember that the Sims 4 Go to School mod may be used for both elementary school and high school, so don’t worry about that aspect.
Therefore, regardless of how old your Sims are, you may make use of this fantastic expansion.