The Free Real Estate Cheat For Sims 4
A wonderful way to get houses in The Sims 4 without spending any money is to use the free real estate trick. In addition to being able to afford your ideal home, you’ll also have more freedom to direct your simoleons toward other purchases.
Many Sims 4 gamers will appreciate the free real estate cheat, even if they are not big fans of cheating in general. Instead of employing multiple cheats (like MOTHERLODE or ROSEBUD) to get enough money to purchase a home, you may simply enter the free real estate cheat and be done with it.
So, what’s the Sims 4 free house and lot hotline? What is the best way to utilize it, though?
How To Use The Free Real Estate Cheat In Sims 4?
The Sims 4 cheat for free real estate is “free real estate on,” and it can be utilized for the first time by anyone. And remember to type “free real estate off” when you’re done getting your free house. In any case, here’s what you’ll need to do if you aren’t familiar with the typical procedure!
- Launch the Sims 4 command console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + C.
- In the game’s dialogue box, enter “testing cheats true” to enable cheats.
- Simply enter “free real estate on” and hit the Enter key to activate the free real estate trick. The cheat will activate and the game will alert you of its presence.
- Put an end to the command prompt window.
- Buy a home in your Sims 4 planet of choice.
- When you’re done, bring up the cheat menu once more and type “free real estate off” into the appropriate field.
Before starting a family, take advantage of the free real estate cheat. In order to find the perfect home for your Sims, you must first choose the world they will inhabit and then launch the command console. Now type free real estate on into the chat box. Activating the trick in this way will allow you to select any home you like. Without cost!
Take into account that not all of the available parcels will be selectable. If there is already a Sim family residing in the house, you will not be allowed to move in. Using this exploit, you can only buy already constructed homes that are completely vacant. There are many fantastic and pricey lots to explore with your new Sims, but the selection is still vast.
If you’re new to the game and don’t know how to activate cheats, read on!
How To Enable Cheats In Sims 4?
While veteran gamers often have little trouble learning how to activate hacks, newcomers frequently come to me for guidance. Since enabling cheats in The Sims 4 might be a daunting task for new players, we’ve laid down the steps necessary to do so.
- Begin the game.
- To access the cheat menu, press CTRL + SHIFT + C on your keyboard (or CMD + SHIFT + C on a Mac, or the four face buttons on the back of your controller).
- To activate testing cheats, enter “testing cheats on” or “testing cheats true” into the command prompt and hit ENTER.
- Your game will notify you that “Cheats are now enabled” once you accept the change.
- The free real estate cheat is only one of many that can be used here.
- When you’re done cheating, open the console again and enter “testing cheats off” or “testing cheats false.” Hopefully, this will prevent the use of cheats in the game.
As for turning cheats on and off in The Sims 4, that’s it!
Let’s look at the advantages of using the Sims 4 real estate trick and why it’s worth your time.
Why Should You Use The Free Real Estate Cheat?
Here are the top three justifications for using this shortcut:
- Allows the player to freely explore all of the game’s environments
- Activation is a breeze using the control panel.
- You can put your savings toward other needs, such as home improvement.
When it comes to relocating to a new area with your Sims, the free real estate cheat makes a world of difference. All financial concerns are eliminated, and you are granted ownership of your dream home at no cost thanks to the cheat. That’s fantastic if you’ve got grand designs for your Sims and intend to use their earnings on things like interior design.
Many players find that the free real estate cheat is superior to the MOTHERLODE and other free money cheats and mods. It’s there for you to use whenever you’re ready to start house hunting in Sims 4.
The best thing is that using the technique does not necessitate placing your Sims in a random house beforehand. Instead, when choosing a home for your Sim family after creating them, open the command console and utilize the free real estate cheat from the cheat box. That’s how simple it is.
While this is a great way to get a head start on your new Sims 4 family, it’s far from the only trick of its kind. With this Sims 4 trick, you can avoid paying rent and your mortgage.
Free Utilities Cheat For Sims 4
I highly suggest using the free utility trick in The Sims 4 if you want to save even more simoleons. It’s convenient since you can put off paying your bills until later, which is especially beneficial when you first move into a new place. These are the tricks you need to know:
- household.autopay_bills – automatically pays all of your bills.
- household.autopay_bills true – turns off all of your bills.
- household.autopay_bills false –turns all of your bills back on.
To maximize the benefits of the free Sims 4 real estate cheat, you can apply any of the following additional tools. Remember that if you turn off cheats in your game, these three hacks will no longer have any impact.
There is no easier way to achieve the perfect house in The Sims 4 than with the free real estate trick. It’s quick, simple, and can be used for all of your Sim creations.
Many of you will find this cheat to be extremely helpful because it eliminates the need to repeatedly type “MOTHERLODE,” install “mods,” or “grind money” in the traditional sense.
This YouTube video is a great resource if you have any questions about how to use the free real estate calculator.