Don’t you want to know all of The Sims 4’s death cheats? We can all agree that we play the game for the enjoyment of watching our Sims develop into unique individuals, but… don’t we sometimes wish to cause them trouble? When you don’t intend to preserve your progress, it’s a lot of fun to let your Sims die in humorous ways. Therefore, why the hell not?
Here, we will demonstrate how to use the different death tricks in The Sims 4 to your benefit. Not all of these cheats result in death, but rather disable it from the game. Therefore, we will include all The Sims 4 cheats that are related to death in some way. Thus, you will be aware of all the available cheats and will be able to choose which ones to use. Let’s begin!
All Death Cheats In The Sims 4
Enabling cheats in The Sims 4 is the initial step to having fun with the death cheats. Those who have never utilized cheats before should be aware that this is a necessary step.
Therefore, to activate cheats in your game, you must first hit SHIFT + CTRL + C on your keyboard. This will open the command console, sometimes known as the cheat box, in which you must type testing cheats true.
You will immediately receive a notification that cheats are enabled in your game. This means that the following cheat you enter will function perfectly!
Please watch this video if you’re having problems activating cheats on your own!
Cheats to Turn Death On and Off
- Death.toggle – toggles Death in The Sims 4.
Cheats to Kill You Sim in Funny Ways
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Mortified – Causes your Sim to die of Embarrassment (takes up to a few hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Motives_Hunger_Starving – Causes your Sim to die of hunger (takes up 24 hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Death_Electrocution_Warning – Causes your Sim to die when repairing an electronic object).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Enraged – Causes your Sim to die by anger (takes up to a few hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Hysterical – Causes your Sim to die by laughter when performing a funny interaction.
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Death_ElderExhaustion_Warning – Causes your Sim to die by overexertion.
- Stats.set_stat commodity_Vampire_SunExposure -100 – Causes your Vampire Sim to die by sunlight (requires Vampires).
Cheats to Turn Your Sim into a Ghost
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Lightning – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by lightning (requires Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Frozen – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by freezing (requires Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Overheat – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by overheating (requires Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait poison – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by poison (requires Jungle Adventure).
- traits.equip_trait Vampire_Sun – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by sunlight (requires Vampires).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_MurphyBed – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by a Murphy Bed (requires Tiny Living).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Beetle – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by a bug drink (requires Eco Lifestyle).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Flies – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by a swarm of flies (requires Eco Lifestyle).
- sims.add_buff Ghostly – Turns your Sim into a ghost for 4 hours.
Clearly, the death cheats in The Sims 4 have multiple applications. Yes, some of them do require specific DLCs (because they were added after the game was released) in order to function, but if you have them, there should be no problem. And if you do not own these packs, you really have nothing to lose. A few amusing animations and that’s it!