Before we go into the best way to remove a Reddit accounts, we’ll look at what is Reddit and the reason it’s so well-known?
Reddit is among the most well-known social news websites and forums with an audience of over 330,000 on an international scale, including Reddit desktop version and application.
The majority of subreddits on the platform will provide you with the latest information about something specific, whether it’s Android games and web-based shows, or any other political situation.
Many users consider Reddit to be among the most reliable platforms to gather the most accurate opinions on various topics and also share their thoughts too.
However, there are a few who may not consider Reddit enjoyable or useful for any reason. If you are into this category, you are able to permanently delete your Reddit account following these steps.
How To Delete Reddit Account Via Browser?
1. Visit the official site for Reddit, reddit.com, and log in to your account.
2. Click on the top-right part of the display, which displays your User’s name, and select the user settings choice from the menu dropdown.
3. An entirely new web page is going to show up. Then scroll down, and click the Deactivate Account button at the end of the screen.
4. You must enter in the Username as well as the password and then provide feedback If you wish to.
5. Make sure you check the box that says “deactivated accounts are not recoverable” and then click the Deactivate button.
Be aware that all of your personal information including your comments, posts, and other data will be removed completely once you decide to remove your Reddit account. When you remove your Reddit account, it will never use it ever again.
There is nothing as simple as temporarily disabling or deleting your Reddit account. Be cautious before you delete your account, make sure that you have not missed any important information.
How To Delete Reddit Account On Phone?
If you’re unable to access Reddit’s desktop version and you’ve saved your passwords on your phone, then you can delete your Reddit account on your Android smartphone or iPhone by following these easy steps:
1. Start the Reddit application, tap the profile icon, go to Settings and scroll down and then tap to the Questions and Help button.
2. A new page will pop up, simply type in deactivate your Account into the search box, then tap to search.
3. Now, click on the ‘ how do I deactivate my Account?‘ query from the results.
4. Click the link on the newly-opened page.
5. Login with your username and password
6. Login with your username and password, and provide any feedback you would like to.
7. Press the Deactivate button after making sure you have checked the box above.
1. How To Delete Reddit Post?
You can erase a Reddit post by following these steps:
1. Visit the official website for Reddit, reddit.com, login to your Reddit account, then click on your username located in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. Tap the My Profile option in the drop-down menu. Now you’ll be able to see all of your posts to view on your screen.
3. Tap the 3 dots located under the post you wish to remove.
4. After that, tap the delete button in the menu dropdown.
2. Can I Temporarily Deactivate My Reddit Account?
There isn’t such a way to temporarily delete the account temporarily. The term used to describe permanently the deletion of your account is called deactivated, which can be confusing. Be aware that once you’ve deactivated the account on your Reddit account, you’ll never use it again as it is deleted.
3. Does Deactivating Reddit Account Delete The Posts Too?
The username is deleted from your posts and comments that are available on Reddit but they’re not deleted.
Therefore, if you wish to erase a particular blog post, you need to take it off before you delete your account.
When you have deactivated or deleted your account, it is impossible to return to it in order to erase all or all of the posts.