Most of us are comfortable sharing Netflix accounts with acquaintances or family. It’s become the norm to reduce costs and accomplish the task. If you have an account with Netflix accounts, it is possible that you could be careful about what you view.
Although you are able to make new profiles, those with access to the account may access your history of viewing. If you’re trying to find out how you can check your Netflix browsing history, please take a look at our guide.
What if you wanted to erase your Netflix browsing history? There is an option to accomplish this. The first step is to discuss the desktop.
How To Clear Netflix Viewing History On Desktop?
It’s a fairly simple procedure. All you have to follow are the steps to get rid of your Netflix browsing history.
1. Log into Netflix via your computer
2. Visit your profile icon on the upper right-hand corner, and then select “account.”
3. Click next to”viewing activity” and then click on the “viewing activity” option.
4. You can now look at all of your watch histories on Netflix
5. Scroll until the bottom before clicking to select the “hide” or “hide all” option. Scroll to the bottom and click on “hide all”
It’s done, and your watching history has been deleted. In case you’ve got multiple accounts on Netflix Then all you have to complete is adhere to the procedures outlined below for each one. Enjoy your secret streaming!
How To Clear Netflix Viewing History On My Mobile?
If you’re on the phone, the procedure is the same. Go to your Netflix app, and then navigate to your account.
For access to this next section, you’ll be required to sign in with your web browser, and then “request desktop website.” After that do the final two steps outlined in that previous heading.
This concludes this post. We hope you’re able to watch your most loved shows and movies with Netflix without any issues even in the event that you have multiple accounts with individuals.