Avast Antivirus is a popular program to protect your system that many users around the globe. Sometimes, you may encounter difficulties opening the program in Windows 10, in which its interface is unable to load.
Similar issues could occur with a different product by the same manufacturer, Avast Cleanup Premium. We’ll take a look at ways to fix the problem that are common across these products.
It is an “Avast UI failed to load” error that prevents you from using all the options and programs available in the antivirus software, rendering it nearly ineffective. It is therefore essential to address this problem as quickly as you can for your Windows PC’s performance.
What Is the “Avast UI Failed To Load” Error?
“UI failed to load” is an Avast software problem in Windows 10 that hinders access to the interface of the program. The most common cause is the wrong configuration of the Avast service(s). But, another possibility, especially in the case of Avast Antivirus, is the corrupted files of the program.
Furthermore, this error may be seen alongside a variety of alert messages, such as “Sorry, we’ve crashed,” “Sorry, our screen didn’t load,” and “Well, this is embarrassing.”
If you’ve encountered one of these message alerts when you tried to load Avast Antivirus or Avast Cleanup Premium and Avast Cleanup Premium, then you should check the options below:
How To Fix “Avast UI Failed To Load” Error?
Set Avast Service(s) to Run Automatically
One reason Avast’s software may not start-up is due to a misconfigured Avast service. To correct this issue you must complete the following steps in the Administrator account
- Click the Windows button and “R” simultaneously, type into “services.msc,” and hit enter. This will open windows services. Windows Services console.
2. In the new window look for Avast Antivirus or Avast Cleanup Premium (whichever you’re having issues with) and then right-click it and choose “Properties.”
3. In The Properties tab on the “General” tab, click on the “General” tab, change “Startup type” to “Automatic” and then select “Apply.”
4. If the service ceases when the service stops, press”Start” or click the “Start” button and click on “OK” to close the window.
5. Anyone experiencing issues in using Avast Antivirus will further need to find “Remote Desktop Services,” click right-click and choose “Properties.”
6. Again, switch “Startup type” to “Automatic” and then click “Apply.”
7. Reboot your computer to allow the changes to be in effect.
Reinstall Avast Antivirus
Another possibility at fault is a corrupted Avast Antivirus. If the fix you tried did not work and this is the case, it could be the reason. In order to fix the avast installation corrupted files, you’ll need to install the antivirus program again. Here’s how to do it:
- The magnifying glasses icon is located on the taskbar. Type in “Add or remove programs,” and then click the same option from the results.
2. From the list of program options Select Avast Antivirus, select “Uninstall,” and then confirm your choice.
3. When the Avast window is loaded, click “Uninstall.” Confirm your choice by clicking “Yes” when prompted.
4. When the uninstallation process is complete After the uninstallation is completed, click “Restart computer” or “Restart later,” depending on your preferences, to finish the procedure.
5. When your computer restarts then you are able to open your Avast Antivirus installer or go to the official website to download the software.
6. Launch the installer, then select “Install,” and follow the on-screen directions to install it successfully.
The two solutions are the most comprehensive solution to the question “how to fix Avast UI failed to load.” If you’re still having this problem Try installing the most recent Windows updates.
What is the reason why Avast UI says “Failed to load”?
Avast services are not properly set up on Windows and/or Avast Antivirus programs files have been damaged. Avast will display the “Failed to load” error message.
What exactly does it mean what does it mean when Avast states “UI Failed to load”?
“Failed to load” means that Avast could not open its interface for users and users of Avast are able to access options and functions that are advanced for the software.
How do I fix an Avast error?
In the majority of instances, you can correct the Avast error by changing the relevant Windows settings or installing the Avast program.